Volunteer Recruitment: GET INVOLVED!
IFLA APR is now recruiting volunteers for the 2021 LA & Luminary Awards!
IFLA APR award is reinvigorating the record of interviewing jurors and is accepting applications from interested candidates. We highly encourage landscape architecture faculties from around the region, at IFLA accredited programs, to nominate qualified academic administrators from their schools as volunteers.
- Passionate about fostering landscape architecture knowledge
- Education/LA related training required
- Skills needed: Good communication skills, Hand-eye coordination, etc.
- A proactive attitude of being a volunteer
- Meeting judges virtually for the citation preparation
- Gain the unique, first-hand experience of managing judges at a virtual award ceremony
- Understand how the professional landscape architecture competitions are organized and executed
- Network with and learn from renowned regional landscape architects of diverse background
At the end of the experience, you will also be awarded a certificate of recognition from IFLA APR to express our sincerest gratitude for your efforts and support throughout the entire awards season.
If you would like to share unique and innovative aspects of your skills, join us as a volunteer by contacting our IFLA APR Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFLA APR award committee